Monday, July 20, 2015

Epic CPOP Fail

I am almost too embarrassed to post these pictures. I was trying out that CP/OP method I’ve read so much about, and that a soaping friend of mine swears by. I’m not really sure what happened. I am pretty sure I’ll never be trying this again! Ugh! I don’t know if any of my soap is even salvageable, but I suppose I’ll try, after a couple weeks of curing, to see if it can still be used at all. Chalk this one up to ugly lesson learned.

100_1338

100_1339

100_1340

100_1341

This is a batch of shampoo bars.  I was experimenting with using an ice cream container as a mold.  I figured, it’s basically already lined in freezer paper, for the most part.  I’ll post pics when I unmold it.  Smile

100_1342


Filed under: Soap Tagged: Cold Process, CP.OP, Fail, Oven Process, Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment